18 August 2023
Design Plugin Intensive
Curiosity, creativity, and empathy are key elements of design, and they are very much needed in surviving and thriving in an ever-changing world.
Design Plugin Intensive offers an effective and fun way for designer-attitude, design methods, design thinking and service design. The course includes independent online part (pre-task), introduction lectures and several workshops with hands-on team working on real challenges. The lecturers and coaches are an experienced team of design teachers.
The start and end of the course are completed online, contact teaching period is 7-18 August 2023.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
Mervi Vuolas, Päivi Katajamäki, Hannu Parkkamäki and Tarmo Karhu
Undergraduate students with at least two years completed of Bachelor’s studies in any field.
The student will be able to…
- understand the possibilities of design
- approach various phenomena and challenges with a designer’s attitude
- use basic design methods for different development needs, like
- gather user-information and find relevant needs from that by using design methods
- ideate, create, prototype and present alternative design/service design concepts based on found needs
EUR 75: The course fee includes:
- Registering to the course and customer service
- Teaching, study facilities in Turku