18 August 2023
Health and Well-being from Finnish Nature
Main contents of the course are health and well-being effects of nature and various environments, nature-based methods for promoting health and well-being and developing, implementing and assessing evidence-based methods for promoting health and well-being. The course also includesactivities and adventures in various Finnish natures and environments in the Turku area.
The start and end of the course are completed online, contact teaching period is 7-18 August 2023.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
Teacher will be informed later
Undergraduate students with at least two years completed of Bachelor’s studies in any field.
- you are familiar with health- and well-being effects and possibilities of nature
- you are familiar with nature-based methods to promote health and well-being
- you know how to search, plan, implement and assess nature-based interventions for promoting health- and well-being
- you are acquainted with Finnish nature and environments (in Turku area)
EUR 75: The course fee includes:
- Registering to the course and customer service
- Teaching, study facilities in Turku