16 August 2024
Health and Well-being from Finnish Natureblended course
Main contents of the course are health and well-being effects of nature and various environments, nature-based methods for promoting health and well-being and developing, implementing and assessing evidence-based methods for promoting health and well-being. The course also includesactivities and adventures in various Finnish natures and environments in the Turku area.
Contact teaching in Turku. The start and/or finish of the course is completed online.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
Elina Santala, Nina Rantalaiho and Riina Riihimäki
Undergraduate students with at least two years completed of Bachelor’s studies in any field.
- you are familiar with health- and well-being effects and possibilities of nature
- you are familiar with nature-based methods to promote health and well-being
- you know how to search, plan, implement and assess nature-based interventions for promoting health- and well-being
- you are acquainted with Finnish nature and environments (in Turku area)
EUR 75: The course fee includes:
- Registering to the course and customer service
- Teaching, study facilities in Turku