21 July 2023
Creative and Critical Thinking in a Business Context
The course helps to gain skills within the area of problem-solving. It is also designed to teach the students how to manage creative work in the context of marketing strategy. Topics include:
- Creative and critical thinking in business
- Approaches to creativity – business vs. psychology
- Evaluation of ideas
- Lateral thinking and problem solving
- Interpretation and reinterpretation of business problems
- Analogies and synectics
- Multiplication of ideas for the generation of solution
Morphological approach to creative thinking
Motivation for creative thinking
Grzegorz Leszczyński, associate professor at Poznan University of Economics and Business, is author of over 100 papers and books on digital marketing, B2B relationships, and business creativity, and served as visiting professor at several universities.
BSc and MSc students, recent graduates
- Developing the ability to analyze a complex problem from many perspectives.
- Creative solving complex market problems.
- Understanding limitations of creative work.
- Formulation of critical opinions about creative ideas.
EUR 360: Ordinary fee. It includes: participation in one course, evening talk, certificate of participation, transcript for ECTS transfer (if requested, Wifi on campus , welcome reception.
Fee does not include: accommodation, travel to Budapest, local transportation, health insurance.
EUR 270: Early bird fee until 31 May 2023.
No scholarship is available.