13 July 2023
Digital & Social Media Marketing
To understand the concept of digital and social media marketing and the changing
▪ To analyze and deploy digital & social media marketing strategies
▪ To understand the digital and social media marketing mix and promotion techniques
▪ To obtain familiarity with search engine marketing, social media marketing, and trafficbuilding tools
▪ To understand the privacy and ethical issues of digital and social media marketing
For any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To facilitate understanding, students should have basic notions of marketing. This course is designed for the 4th year of undergraduate and master’s students.
For non-native speakers of English, B2 (CEFR) or equivalent (TOEFL IBT 72, IELTS 5.0, TOEIC 750) is highly recommended.
To develop and apply a range of principles and theoretical knowledge of digital & social media marketing in order to set up a digital & social media marketing strategy
▪ To select and deploy a range of digital & social media marketing and communication
channel by taking into consideration the customer journey
▪ To use digital & social media marketing tools in order to anticipate, forecast, and
measure the effectiveness of the actions
6 ECTS Credits
30 class-hours + Independent learning hours
EUR 1175: Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 1025 (regular fee)
EUR 825: Partner University fee (please contact us : email@example.com) to check eligibility.
Early bird for application before 30, April 2023 : € 675 (Partner University fee)