14 July 2023
Quantum Computing and Information
The development of Information and Communications Technologies based on Quantum Physics will dramatically change several critical domains for the future economy.
Join this summer school and deep dive into quantum-related topics:
- fundamental concepts of quantum physics accessible to non-quantum specialists.
- key quantum algorithms and quantum coding platforms.
- quantum computing benefits and their impact on widely deployed algorithms used for key establishment and digital signatures.
- solutions based on post-quantum cryptography as well as quantum key distribution.
- practical works conducted in small groups of students relying on the usage of some Virtual Machines offering quantum computing capabilities, in different service providers’ clouds (e.g., IBM Qiskit)
- innovation & business challenges specifically raised by quantum computing technologies
- the juridical impact of Quantum information.
The Summer School is open to young professionals, as well as Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. students, who want to deep-dive into emerging digital technologies and learn how to turn these technologies into business. This will enable them to become non-expert still informed designers and developers in Quantum Computing and Quantum Information Sciences, having the ability to talk and understand the quantum language. This will enable them to contribute as innovators in start-ups or larger companies.
The summer school will include lectures, practical work, and excursions. Part of the activities will be the participation of the students in mini projects to understand some advanced topics better. At the end of the summer school, the participants will also be requested to participate in a pitch competition.
Acceptance of transfer credit is always a decision of receiving institutions.
EUR 850: Get Promo Code from the school website to get the Early Bird fee (725 eur/course)