30 June 2023
European Intellectual Property Law
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
Private lawyers, patent attorneys, judges and other practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework
- Trade marks and designs
- Geographical indications
- Copyright and the digital age
- Patent law and litigation
- Intellectual property exhaustion
- Intellectual property licensing
- Cross-border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
Visit to the CJEU in Luxembourg
Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg. The number of places is limited.
EUR 1250: Standard
EUR 937: EU and ERA patrons/Young lawyers and other groups
Scholarships available (Early registration discounts)