7 July 2023
European Tax Law
This five-day course will provide participants with a thorough introduction to European tax law.
The course is suitable for practitioners seeking a thorough introduction to EU tax law.
- International and EU legal framework in the field of taxation
- Main sources of EU law in the area of direct and indirect taxation
- Individual taxation and the case law of the CJEU
- Corporate taxation in the EU and the relevant corporate tax directives
- The European Union’s fight against tax avoidance
- Fundamental VAT rules and related case law
- The OECD BEPS project
- Update on latest EU tax law issues
- Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through discussions and workshops.
Visit of the CJEU
Participants in this summer course will also have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
EUR 1250: Standard
EUR 937: EU and ERA patrons/Young lawyers and other groups
Scholarships available (Early registration discounts)