15 September 2023
European Public Procurement Law
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU public procurement law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in the field.
Private lawyers, judges, officials of public procurement authorities and other practitioners dealing with public procurement law.
- Essential concepts and underlying principles in public procurement
- Substantive criteria in public procurement
- Public sector and utilities procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Remedies and enforcement
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies
- Strategic procurement
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules
- International aspects
- Procurement process simulation
Visit to the CJEU in Luxembourg
Participants will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg. The maximum number of places for the visit is 35. Places will be allocated on “first come, first served” basis.
EUR 1250: Standard
EUR 937: EU and ERA patrons/Young lawyers and other groups
Scholarships available (Early registration discounts)