21 July 2023
International Marketing with a Special Focus on Strategic Brand Management
This course is part of the July Undergraduate Program of the International Summer University 2023 at WU (ISU WU).
Alfred Dolecek, MM.Sc.
The aim of this course is to discuss the challenges international marketers face nowadays and ways how to deal with them. Special emphasis will be put on Brand Management in the digital environment in this context. Among other topics, we will focus on
- evaluating international business environments,
- assessing and selecting foreign markets,
- developing market-entry strategies, and
- designing suitable marketing strategies to serve international markets.
With regard to Brand Management topics, we will discuss questions such as:
- Why does brand strategy matter?
- What is a global brand?
- Offline and online Brand equity
- Cultural diversity and the global customer.
- Challenges and opportunities for a brand in international markets
EUR 0: For information regarding participation fee and payment please visit our website.
WU offers selected scholarships to students participating at the ISUWU. For information please visit our website.