30 June 2023
Big Data & Business Analytics
The explosive growth in the amount of data created in the world by humans and machines continues to accelerate. This data deluge coupled with a societal awareness of the strategic value of data, has engendered a global business paradigm shift: the advent of the data-driven business era. In this new data-driven business world, marketers need to incorporate data into their decision-making processes in order to gain a competitive edge by: interacting with customers in a more personalized and efficient manner, by designing products and services that perfectly match customers’ fast-changing needs and desires, but also by managing marketing and communication campaigns in real-time.
In other words, the data revolution goes way beyond the boundaries of a mere technological evolution, marketing professionals must get used to evolving in a volatile and fast changing business environment, and thus acquire new forms of expertise and skills that are at the junction of digital marketing innovation and analytics.
Bachelor students, 20-26 years old,
• Understand the business reality that hides behind the term big data.
• Understand the specificities of the data-driven business era as well as data-driven
• Understanding how artificial intelligence will transform businesses
• Understanding how machine learning can help solve business problems
• Respond to a business problem using a data-driven approach (data-visualization and machine learning)
• Gain knowledge and skills in the domain of data visualization
• Understand and implement a marketing data-driven decision process
• Be able to answer a marketing problem using a (big) data visualization tool
EUR 0: Tuition
TBS swag bag
Guided City Tour (BCN / TLS)
Day trip to Sitges (BCN) / Carcassonne UNESCO Site (TLS)
Boat trip (BCN) / Kayak in Tarn (TLS)