7 July 2023
Green Supply Chain and Reverse Logistics Management
- The evolution of ecological concepts within the supply chain management
- Green supply chain management regulations (EU directives, USA legislation, regulations in emerging economies)
- Creating a competitive green supply chain
- Managing the main activities of the green supply chain
- The elements of the reverse logistics process
- The participants of the reverse logistics process
- Managing the phases of the reverse logistics process
Mijušković, M. Veljko – Assistant professor
Marković, Dušan – Associate professor
AIMS OF THE COURSE:
- Comprehend the integration of ecological behavior within the business philosophy of
supply chain management;
- Learn which regulations of different global players (EU, USA, China, India, South Korea, Brazil) drive the green initiatives in practice; - Understand how green initiatives drive the supply chains to be more competitive;
- Learn how green initiatives are integrated into different activities of supply chain operations in practice (procurement, production, packaging, storage, marketing, distribution, reverse logistics);
- Comprehend the vast process of reverse logistics, by managing its activities, players and return options.
EUR 250: Early bird fee
Early bird application and payment deadline: 15 April, 2023.
EUR 320: Regular fee
Final application and payment deadline: 15 May, 2023.