8 September 2023
Entrepreneurship for Engineers
In this course, students will learn the basic principles of technological entrepreneurship.
Students will be able to create a Minimal Viable Prototype (MVP) by applying principles of paper prototyping, create and implement a customer development pipeline and will be able to evaluate a product’s market fit and unit economics. Also we will learn how to prepare a pitch deck for their project from scratch, evaluate the quality of the early-stage venture capital, and implement a fund-raising plan.
- discover statistical properties of venture capital markets;
- explore concept of a Paper Prototype;
- craft Product Market Fit;
- learn the principles of pitch deck creation;
- discover structure of the customer-development pipeline.
Dr. Ivan Yamshchikov worked as a data analyst at Yandex for six years, was an artificial intelligence evangelist at ABBYY for three years, and was a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig for four years.
EUR 1200: We offer an exclusive 60% discount on the regular course fee [3000 EUR] applying before June 30th.