11 July 2024
The course proposed here comprises:
• Creative art-based activities as learning techniques: These consist of collage, mindmaps, story-telling, music and kundalini yoga techniques as different channels to facilitate new frames of reference in the learners.
• Learning based on theories grounded in sustainable entrepreneurship, sustainability and entrepreneurship
• Practice-based learning of sustainable entrepreneurship
Dr Rita G. KLAPPER
The course aims to:
• To raise critical awareness of the learners’ own perceptions of the concept of sustainable entrepreneurship and confront these with a theory and practice-based understanding of sustainable entrepreneurship
• To develop entrepreneurial ideas for sustainability-based start-ups
• To engage the learners with creative learning tools and contemplative practices to arrive at a more focused and reflection-based learning.
• To develop a critical understanding of the link between entrepreneurship and sustainability
Our summer school provides 10 ECTS credits. You need to attend all the courses of the selected session, and not just one course.
EUR 2400: The summer school fees depend on the package you select : with/without accommodation. It is from 1320€ without accommodation to 2400€ with accommodation for one session.
For more information, please visite our website and don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.