14 June 2024
Digital Economy and Marketing Technologies for a New Consumeronline course
During the pandemic, the global consumer has evolved and the way we address and create products and services to offer something valuable must absolutely change. The Marketing Technologies allow the marketers to design products and services and to communicate and connect with the consumer in ways we never imagined.
This course will cover the evolution of the consumer since Socialnomics (the impact on the economy due to social media), until these unexpected pandemic times. The use of Marketing Technologies is the way all the industries can face and more important impact and satisfy the New Global Consumer.
You may find more information on the course on our website.
Susana Georgina Morales, visiting professor from Tec de Monterrey, Mexico-Alibaba Global trainer
Upper-undergraduate & Graduate students
Young professionals welcome.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the digital economy and all its components
• Privilege the consumer while creating products, services, and marketing strategies.
• Know the marketing technologies and how they changed the consumer
• What is mobile marketing, and online advertising to achieve the marketing objectives of the companies.
• Content and emotional marketing, the difference between a campaign and a viral strategy.
4 ECTS / 2 US credits
EUR 600: Tuition fee: 700€ for free movers. 100€ discount on tuition fee if you complete your application before March 15, 2024.
No tuition fees for students nominated by a partner university.
For more information: email@example.com
EUR 100: Admin fees: 100€ for all students (non refundable)