7 June 2024
Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation
This course is a practical guide to starting a new business, providing students with exposure to every crucial aspect of the entrepreneurship experience. From the initial phase of evaluating a business idea to the actual business launch, students are introduced to the frameworks, complemented by practical advice and guidelines, provide students with a solid foundation to launch their own businesses while understanding the various risks their startup may face. For those who do not plan to launch a new business, skills learned can be used in their corporate and non-profit careers.
Montressa L. Washington, PhD, visiting professor from Shenandoah University, USA
Undergraduate & Graduate students
Young professionals welcome.
• Assess business opportunities
• Understand the process used to create and manage new ventures
• Understand the elements of a well written business plan
• Idea generation for potential business based on important trends and student’s interest
• To stimulate self-evaluation for career direction.
4 ECTS / 2 US
EUR 600: Tuition fee: 700€ for free movers. 100€ discount on tuition fee if you complete your application before March 15, 2024.
No tuition fees for students nominated by a partner university.
EUR 100: Admin fees: 100€ for all students (non refundable)