12 July 2024
International Strategic Management
This course will enable students to develop strategic skills which in turn will allow them to help businesses and companies in their quest for higher levels of competitiveness and above average returns. Students will apply strategic thinking to decision-
making situations in international environments, which include environmental analysis and diagnosis skills, understanding of the competitive strategy, and positioning of the company in the competitive environment through case analysis, resource management and development of skills, as well as aligning the conceptualization of the strategy with its execution in order to
improve team problem-solving and decision making
Adminitrative coordinator: Anna Opałka, MSc. email@example.com
Student from all the fields of study
The purpose of summer programme
UAS in Nysa focuses and encourages students personal development in Business, Management and IT areas therefore, we invite students from all around the world to take part in our International Summer Programme in Nysa. The program aims to provide academic professional courses and additionally business and cultural activities. During time spent at our university and in the city will give a unique chance to all the participant to attend classes provided by the specialists and experts from all over the world and to spend unforgettable time in Nysa magic Town. Join us now! Gain an amazing international experience and participate in academic courses in the heart of this part of Europe!
1. Participate in the international program with students coming from all around the world.
2. Attend intensive courses, fully recognized upon completion, related to your professional interests.
3. Get additional credits.
4. Participate in courses held in various forms, such as practical classes, labs, lectures etc.
5. Professional academics and specialized practitioners in each subject field.
6. Travel easily around Poland and the rest of Central-Eastern Europe. year.
Students will participate in 40 hours of classes: lectures, workshops, seminars, study visits and intercultural events on the selected topic
EUR 900: Early bid fee paid until 15.02.2024 including:
accommodation, meals during the course, course materials, company visit, intercultural activities and other
EUR 990: Regular fee paid after 15.02.2024
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 22.05.2024r.
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT (WITH GUARANTEED ACCOMMODATION): 31.05.2024
(after that deadline participants might be charged additional price for accommodation as we have limited number of places at University premises)
1. EU Students may apply for the Erasmus+ support to the home University for Erasmus+ short-mobility scholarship (79 EUR per day plus travel)
2. In case of bigger groups (min 5 p. ) discounts available, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org