12 July 2024
Big Data Analysis
This course has the objective of preparing students for the advent of big data and analytics as a management resource in their organizations, against a background of the current wave of emerging technologies. Using current academic and practice-based readings and case studies, the course will examine the key issues in the establishment, utilization and maintenance of the
necessary analytical tool framework and resources. While based primarily on academic articles and practice-based papers, which students will read and present as a summary to class, they will also be invited to identify potential big data sources that might be relevant to their current or expected organizations, and design an analytical implementation program to take advantage of the opportunities it provides, while identifying relevant problem areas. Students, working in teams, will develop and present a practical, business analytics proposal as part of the course.
Administrative coordinator: Anna Opałka, MSc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Students of all fields of study
1. Participate in the international program with students coming from all around the world.
2. Attend intensive courses, fully recognized upon completion, related to your professional interests.
3. Get additional credits.
4. Participate in courses held in various forms, such as practical classes, labs, lectures etc.
5. Professional academics and specialized practitioners in each subject field.
6. Travel easily around Poland and the rest of Central-Eastern Europe. year.
The purpose of summer programme
UAS in Nysa focuses and encourages students personal development in Business, Management and IT areas therefore, we invite students from all around the world to take part in our International Summer Programme in Nysa. The program aims to provide academic professional courses and additionally business and cultural activities. During time spent at our university and in the city will give a unique chance to all the participant to attend classes provided by the specialists and experts from all over the world and to spend unforgettable time in Nysa magic Town. Join us now! Gain an amazing international experience and participate in academic courses in the heart of this part of Europe!
In the span of 2 weeks, students attended 40 hours of classes carried out in various forms: lectures, exercises, workshops, group projects, visits to partnered companies and a cultural and integrating rich programme.
EUR 900: Early bid fee paid until 15.02.2024 including:
accommodation, meals during the course, course materials, company visit, intercultural activities and other
EUR 990: Regular fee paid after 15.02.2024
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 22.05.2024r. APLICATION FORM
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT (WITH GUARANTEED ACCOMMODATION): 31.05.2024
(after that deadline participants might be charged additional price for accommodation as we have limited number of places at University premises)
1. EU Students may apply for the Erasmus+ support to the home University for Erasmus+ short-mobility scholarship (79 EUR per day plus travel)
2. In case of bigger groups (min 5 p. ) discounts available, please contact : email@example.com