12 July 2024
Undergraduate Corporate Finance
This is an introductory course in finance focusing on corporate applications in the international environment. It covers the basic theories of interest rates, valuation of streams of cash flows, and pricing of risk, and it draws practical implications for capital structure, project valuation, financing, and risk management. More specifically, the course contains a basic introduction to topics such as:
- The main characteristics of corporations
- The relationship between accounting information and the information analyzed in corporate finance
- Interest rates and the time value of money
- The valuation of bonds and stocks
- The investment decision
- The financing decision including capital structure theory and the cost of capital
Rama Seth - Department of Finance
This is a bachelor level course. CBS Summer University courses at Copenhagen Business School is open to all and welcomes domestic and international students as well as professionals.
Identify, explain, discuss and apply the core concepts, models and methods
Calculate, interpret and compare financial statistics, prices, returns and costs
Elaborate, present and discuss solutions for financial decision problems
This is an intensive 3-week course. 3-week courses cannot be combined with any other courses.
Find more information on our website.
DKK 6000: Tuition fee for Open University students (EU/EEA/Swiss citizenship)
DKK 12000: Tuition fee for non-European students.