16 August 2024
on course website
Digital Business Master Class is an interactive and fast-paced graduate-level course focusing on digital technologies as tools for building businesses. During the Master Class, students learn how companies transform their processes and systems by implementing digital technologies. Concepts covered include platforms and ecosystems, business design thinking, data-driven marketing, strategic management of technological innovation, data-intensive business and AI ethics.
Challenge-based learning is an integral part of the Master Class. Students work on company projects in international and multidisciplinary teams. The projects are done in collaboration with partner companies, ensuring the themes are relevant to the current business environment.
In addition to intensive lecture weeks, the course includes independent pre- and post-work periods. Learning experiences range from insightful discussions in class to multidisciplinary teamwork, independent research and corporate collaboration.
Join a challenge-based course with a focus on digital technologies as tools for building businesses. During the intensive course, students work in international teams to plan digital solutions for real business cases from partnering companies.
graduate students and professionals
- Explore and implement key topics in digital business
- Differentiate between digital transformation and digital optimisation
- Evaluate the constantly evolving digital business landscape both locally and globally
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge on digital strategies
- Work in international multidisciplinary teams
- Apply project management in virtual and on-site projects
- Develop recommendations for real-life case
EUR 1690: tuition fee
EUR 250: programme fee
Unfortunately, Aalto University Summer School does not offer scholarships for participants.Register for this course
on course website