16 August 2024
Your Good Lifeblended course
During the Your Good Life course the student will learn the basics of first aid (ea), good sleep, nutrition, sport exercises and erconomy, sustainable development and green care. The knowledge will be useful for everybody’s good life. E.g. the ea skills will be practiced in modern simulation environments and the all themes will be discussed and processed together in workshops. Before the contact learning period the students will focus and concentrate on the themes independently with help of interesting material online.
Contact teaching in Turku 5 August – 16 August. The start and/or finish of the course is completed online.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
Undergraduate students with at least two years completed of Bachelor’s studies in any field.
The student will be able to
- Know the basic of first aid (ea)
- Know the basic of good sleep (lifestyle)
- Know the basic of good nutrition
- Know the basic of sport exercise and ergonomy
- Know the basic sustainable development and green care
EUR 75: The course fee includes:
- Registering to the course and customer service
- Teaching, study facilities in Turku