29 July 2024
Practical Business-to-Business Marketing in Action
The course aims to introduce students to the fundamentals of business-to-business marketing, showing how it is sometimes similar to what you might have covered in earlier introductory marketing courses, but also how it is often very different.
- The Basics of B2B Marketing
- Understanding Organisational Buyer Behaviour
- B2B Segmentation
- The role of B2B relationships & networks
- Doing B2B Marketing Research
Peter Naudé is Professor of Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has published widely and is the most published author in Industrial Marketing Management. He has been a visiting professor among others at the University of Sydney.
Students who have completed at least one introductory marketing course.
- knowing the similarities and distinctions between B2C and B2B marketing
- understand how to apply relevant B2B frameworks
- appreciating the importance of relationships in B2B marketing and understanding when to apply this approach
- appreciating the importance of networks in B2B marketing and understanding when to apply this approach
EUR 390: Fee includes: participation in one course, the social programs, certificate of participation, transcriptfor ECT transfer (if requested), Wifi on campus.Fee does not include: accommodation, travel to Budapest, local transportation, health insurance.
EUR 290: Early bird fee until 30 April.
No scholarship is available.