31 December 2009
The Tutorial lesson - the teaching tradition of Oxford University - is one of the most effective methods of language learning.
The programme is based entirely on individual lessons. This means that the tutor's attention is focused on one student, and allows for a perfect match between the lesson content and the learning requirements of the student.
How Tutorial tuition delivers fast results:
• the tutor devotes 100% attention to the student
• teaching methods are adapted to the learning style and pace of the student
• individual weaknesses and specific needs of the student are addressed
• the course content is tailored to the student’s study or career objectives
• inhibited or reserved students receive maximum talking practice
• no time is wasted covering points already known to the student or of no relevance.
Fully trained and experienced OISE professors
To ensure a maximum progress in language skills in a short space of time.
GBP 1190: Course fees depends on how many hours of study you choose (15, 20, 25 or 30), which school you choose to study in (Oxford, Cambridge, London) and how many weeks you study.