30 June 2018
Brussels Summer School | Europe and the World
How does the European Union act as a global organisation in today’s world? Understand the main challenges facing the EU and debate with policy makers from institutions such as NATO and European Parliament.
Are the challenges and opportunities of migration correctly understood? How has the role of NATO changed in recent years? What will climate change mean for European countries and for the EU? The Brussels Summer School will ask - and let you debate and discuss - these questions and more. The Summer School broadly addresses the theme of ‘Europe and the World’, which builds upon the academic strengths of the Brussels School of International Studies.
At the end of the programme, students will:
- Understand and be able to explain the fundamental functions of European Union (EU)
- Explore the key issues that are relevant to the EU today and how these influence its place in the world
- Develop and consolidate research and presentation skills that can be transferred to a professional environment
- Expand professional networks through interaction with a diverse student group.
- Engage with practitioners working in major institutions such as the European Commission and NATO
- Total immersion in a diverse capital city that also has rich cultural scene
10 UK credits - 5ECTS credits awarded for transfer purposes
GBP 1200: EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT | Price for those paying in full before 16 April 2018
Without accommodation: £1,200
With accommodation: £1,600
Price for those paying in full after 16 April 2018
Without accommodation £1,300
With Accommodation: £1,700
Please consult website for more information
We have a limited number of full scholarships on offer. Applications for scholarships close on the 30 March 2018