10 July 2015
This is the 8th Summer School on Social Banking it is jointly presented by the Institute for Social Banking, the GLS Bank and the Academy of German Cooperatives, ADG.
In this interesting week we will look on how the finance and banking sector can help to jointly tackle today’s societal challenges.
Check out more about the programme, speakers and methods on our website.
• Professionals working for a social, cooperative, faith based or mainstream financial service provider who want to get insights and broaden their understanding of Social Banking
• Students with interest in Social Banking and Social Finance
• Individuals interested in getting to know Social Banking more close
• create awareness of the role of banks and money in society and the economy,
• present and discuss cases and best practice from existing social banks and financial services,
• question our relationship with money and the present banking system,
• critically reflect on the concepts and ideas behind Social Banking and Finance, and through this
• enable and inspire participants to facilitate change in the banking and finance sector.
EUR 1500: for no ISB members
EUR 450: for students or people in financial needs