5 August 2022
The Biomedical Science Research Challenges
Biomedical Science is at the forefront of cutting-edge research, from defining underpinning mechanisms in disease pathophysiology to finding solutions to our global healthcare challenges. Work alongside world-leading experts and undertake your own unique research project to develop experimental laboratory skills and improve your research expertise.
On completion of the Programme in addition to obtaining 20 credits you will have been given a unique opportunity to:
• Research relevant scientific material, applicable to a specific biomedical field
• Analyse and interpret clinical/biomedical data
• Undertake laboratory-based experiments
• Think creatively in group discussions about your research project and ideas
• Work as a part of a dynamic team of like-minded scientists
• Communicate effectively as part of a team
• Translate complex ideas into a comprehensible format for a lay audience
• Co-design and deliver an impactful poster presentation in a conference-like setting
This is a three week programme and is equivalent to an accredited undergraduate course (20 UK credits, 5 US Credits, or 10 ECTS). All students will receive a certificate of attendance.
GBP 2750: The fee includes all tuition fees, including assessment (where applicable), self-catering accommodation, and a programme of social events.
Partner Discount: Students registered at one of our partner institutions will receive a discount of £150.
Students who apply before the early application deadline 7th March 2022 will be eligible for an additional discount of £150.
Students registered for full-time programmes at one of our Universitas 21 partner universities are eligible for a discount of £250 (please note that this may not be used in conjunction with the Partner Discount).