14 July 2017
Drive, Passion, Achievement. What motivates a person to start a new venture?
What is the difference between new business success and failure? How do you define an entrepreneur? Not everyone agrees on a conclusive answer to any of these questions but there are plenty of people seeking the answers. This is where we begin, on a quest. During this summer session you will explore the entrepreneurial environment in the context of Croatia and beyond. You will discover firsthand what makes an entrepreneur tick and develop skills and experience to either be one yourself or at least be a valuable, knowledgeable human resource to one in the near future.
· To examine real world examples of entrepreneur success and failure
· To gain exposure to a wide variety of entrepreneurs and their visions
· To promote self-evaluation and get students to search for their inner entrepreneur
· To understand the process of creating and presenting a professional business plan
· To identify resources available for further research and development of Croatian enterprises
Tina Lee Odinsky-Zec has rich international experience spanning the US, Asia & Europe. She is specialist in new business development & project management. She teaches Customer Relationship Management, Entrepreneurship and Applied Creativity & Innovation.
Students majoring in Business or any relating field.
Visit our website for more information
- 6 ECTS for Entrepreneurship
- 3 ECTS for Croatian Studies (obligatory course for all students)
EUR 999: Early Bird fee before April 30, 2017
This fee is for ZSEM non-partner universities
EUR 700: This fee is for ZSEM partner universities
The fee for ZSEM non-partner universities is €1,400 after April 30.