20 August 2019
Access to clean water is evidently crucial. With growing population, climate change, and emerging new contaminants, water challenges are omnipresent. It is of prime importance to understand water systems and their management, innovate water treatments, and explore e.g. energy generation possibilities from water.
- Produced Water
- Water Treatment and Purification
- Water Footprint
- Rivers and Seas
- Blue Energy
- Interfacial Phenomena
- Earth Observation of Water Cycle
- Ecodynamic Development and Design - Building with Nature
prof. dr. ir. Nieck Benes
Build awareness of emerging technologies and scientific developments related to water management, treatment and fundamentals.
EUR 875: Our fee is an all-in package consisting the following components:
- A stay at the inspirational campus of the University of Twente
- Course participation
- Course materials
- A tent to sleep in (included: air mattress, flashlight, pillow and sleeping bag)
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
- Free entry to the UT Sport Centre
No scholarships offered! Please check your current/home university!