8 July 2017
Holistic Approach to Sports Rehabilitation
The programme provides an insight in the pathophysiological processes that take place in sports injuries, the physiotherapy assessment and treatment, the return to sports exercises that will have to take place, the nutritional aspects during the rehabilitation period and immediately after and also the psychological aspects of sports injuries.
Current University/ College students and/or graduates
• Overview of pathophysiological processes following an injury – timing of rehabilitation
• Assessment and treatment of common sports injuries - protocols
• Exercise regime – Do’s and don’t’s
• Importance of a correct nutrient intake
• Sports Psychology aspects
EUR 1800: Programme fee covers lectures and seminars, airport pick up and drop off, transportation pass, course material, farewell lunch and dinner, meals where applicable, field trips and co-curricular activities.
Fees do not cover personal travel (including travel between home and the location of the programme in Greece), meals other than those mentioned in the programme description, medical care or insurance, accommodation (optional), personal expenses and incidentals.
EUR 2400: Fee includes accommodation for the duration of the programme.