29 July 2020
Summer English Camp for High School Students
About the Program:
* Students will attend 5 English classes per day based on their current level on Mondays through Fridays.
* All courses will be taught by Koç University English Language Center Instructors.
* Classes will be practice-oriented and will focus on Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking skills together.
* Grading on courses will be as follow: "Completed", "Completed Successfully" and "Completed with Distinction".
* All students who completed the program with required attendance will receive "Participation Certificate" and detailed report for the improvement of their language skills.
* In addition, students will attend seminars by our faculty members –called “Meeting with Faculty”- covering various programs offered by our university which will give our students an opportunity to observe different applications in these fields.
* Students will have sports hours with professional trainers on weekdays.
* Each Wednesday, students will meet professionals from various institutions and companies with “Business World Meetings” in order to give them an opportunity to observe business world more closely and ask questions to professionals working in their area of interest.
* On Saturdays and Sundays, full day activities and excursions will be organized.
* Students will be matched with mentors who will help students with any questions they may have regarding the program, campus life, and university rules.
* All registered students can benefit from Koç University library, gymnasium, and other facilities during this program.
* During the Summer English Camp, students will stay at Koç University dormitories on Rumelifeneri Campus.
All high school students who have successfully completed English Prep Year and in 9th – 12th grades and who meet English Language requirements (CEFR A2 , B1 or the end of B2) can apply to “Summer English Camp” program.
The program will create an opportunity for high school students to improve their English, to be a part of university life, to gain experience in different major areas before the university entrance exam, and to make new friendships through many interesting social activities!
EUR 899: Total fee includes classes, textbook, all activities/excursions and accommodation.
Important Note: Total fee does not include meals. Participants may approximately spend 40-50 TL per day (based on their needs and/or habits) at our Student Center to buy food/drinks.