30 June 2017
European Intellectual Property Law
- Legal and institutional framework
- The impact of Brexit on EU intellectual property law
- Trade marks and designs
- Geographical indications
- Copyright and related rights
- Intellectual property and the internal market
(competition law and free movement of goods)
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Enforcement of rights
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html