7 July 2017
European Labour Law
- Free movement of workers
- Applicable law to employment contracts
- Posting of workers
- European fundamental social rights
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Transfer of undertakings
- Collective dismissals
- Information and consultation rights
- Part-time, fixed-term and temporary agency work
- Working time
Legal practitioners seeking an introduction to European labour law.
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to European labour law.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html