8 September 2017
European Social Security
- EU legal framework for social security
- General principles of EU social security coordination
- Rules on determination of the applicable legislation
- Special provisions concerning the various categories of benefits:
- Sickness benefits
- Invalidity and old-age pensions
- Unemployment benefits
- Family benefits
- Patient mobility and cross-border healthcare
- The proposed revision of the coordination rules
EU legislation and recent case law of the Court of Justice of the EU will be presented. Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to EU social security law.
CREDITS EXTRA INFORMATION:
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html