15 September 2017
European Public Procurement Law
- Essential concepts and notions in public procurement
- Public sector and utilities procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Remedies and enforcement
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules
- International procurement
- Process simulation
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European public procurement law.
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to EU public procurement law.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html