15 September 2017
European Data Protection Law
- Data protection and privacy as fundamental rights
- The new data protection framework in the EU
- Recent jurisprudence of the CJEU and the ECtHR
- International transfers of data
- Controlling and processing of personal data and the role of the Data Protection Authorities and Data Protection Officers
- Compliance and adequacy measures
Dr. Karine Caunes
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsels, EU and national civil servants seeking an introduction to European Data Protection law.
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to European Personal Data Protection law through the EU legislation and the case law of the European courts. Participants will have the chance to gain a sound understanding of the area through the means of presentations, case studies and interactive workshop activities.
The Academy of European Law's conferences and seminars meet the standard requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) recognition. Please have a look into the programme PDF for more details.
EUR 1090: Discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html