6 August 2017
Fundamentals of Project Management
A special feature of this course is that it is held in the format of International Summer School. The school is a communication platform for the exchange of experience, competence at international level, which takes young professionals who want to achieve new results, ready to experiment, to push ideas to creatively think and to act.
The training will demonstrate how to improve productivity, reduce costs and provide organizations with a more economical, more structured approach to project management.
During the course of this training, students will become familiar with the basics of project management, strategic management and planning, and will be able to write a project based on their own ideas.
Dmitriy Lukyanov, Sergey Garelik
students, masters, graduate students, teachers, managers
- To systematise the existing knowledge in the field of project management.
- Define the basic concepts of project management methodology.
- To provide participants with a minimum set of tools and techniques PM for use in daily work.
- To teach the students step by step process of creating a model of the project through a serial passage of the nine knowledge areas, according to the standard PMBOK
EUR 250: - Accommodation in new cottages and full board during 7 days
- Information materials;
- Excursion program;
- Welcome dinner and daily coffee breaks;
- Corporate clothing;
- Transfer from Odessa to the recreation center
No Scholarships Available