16 July 2017
Met Young Actors Camp
Young Actors Camp is a supervised residential programme designed for young people aged between 14-17 who want to experience an intensive immersion in the art of acting. Students develop acting skills while having a richly rewarding and unforgettable experience.
* Enjoy fantastic facilities of Rugby School, a leading independent school in the UK which combines centuries of history with the state-of-the-art multimedia centre and modern classrooms.
* Learn from professional acting coaches who know the latest creative trends and techniques in the industry.
* Understand what makes a good acting performance.
* Learn how to work with directors and enhance your acting skills in a film production environment.
* Make new friends and participate in exciting social activities
Duration: 2 Weeks (Full-Time)
This course aims to develop acting skills whilst being a richly rewarding and unforgettable experience.
GBP 2500: Fees include course, housing and meals.