12 February 2018
Creativity and Leadership in Business
International Carnival School (INCASO) is an international student program in Marketing and Entrepreneurship held during the Rijeka Carnival program. Besides the educational aspect, that is revised each year, INCASO offers cultural immersion into the traditions of the Croatian Northern Adriatic region and participation into the biggest project by the Rijeka Tourist Board – the Rijeka Carnival. The educational dimension of the INCASO program includes skills and knowledge students gain in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship. The emphasis is on teamwork, cultural experiences, and innovativeness.
The cultural dimension of the program is in its close connection to one of the longest and most famous traditions of Rijeka and the surrounding area.
The idea to form this student program has risen from the need to develop innovative interdisciplinary projects that connect an international audience with the local community. Additionally, this project gives an opportunity for international students to learn about, but also experience, the unique European cultural heritage that Croatia offers, and that is an integral part of Europe as a community, and hence belongs to all Europeans.
Business School PAR, Rijeka, Croatia
All students interested in the program, BA and MA level
The overall goals of the program are to:
- provide a culturally enriched experience, and familiarize international students with the carnival festivities of Rijeka and the surrounding area
- acquaint the students with the traditional and modern aspects of the European carnival tradition and the Rijeka Carnival tradition
- provide participants with skills and knowledge in leadership, entrepreneurship and team management
Business School PAR issues Transcript of Records with program information and ECTS distribution information to be recognized by students' home/sending institutions
EUR 510: Fee includes:
- Workshop materials
- Hostel accomodati on in 2 -4 person bedrooms
- Breakfast and lunch
- A mask for the Carnival Parade
- A Certi fi cate of Att endance, and Transcript of Records
- A Welcome Carnival Party
- A field trip and sightseeeing tour