21 August 2020
Frontiers of Environmental Principles and Research
• natural hazards and risks,
• paleclimatology and paleoenvironmental reconstructions,
• erosion and soil protection,
• nature conservation and biodiversity,
• community ecology and macroecology
• citizen science in environmental applications (e.g. umbrella species in nature conservation).
• Mgr. Ing. Jiří Lehejček, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Participants with basic knowledge of environmental disciplines.
During the course we will get through the various cutting-edge environmental topics which help to achieve wide but deep understanding of environmental mechanisms and drivers in the context of global change.
The integral part of the course is field trip to landscape protected area where we harvest our obtained knowledge during complex field work combined with excursion.
EUR 550: Fee for the first round of applicants. The fee covers course fee, accommodation, breakfasts and events.
EUR 600: Fee for the second round of applicants. The fee covers course fee, accommodation, breakfasts and events.