15 June 2018
Organized jointly by the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and the University of Lausanne (UNIL), the Gender studies summer school named BRULAU aims at strengthening the gender studies training of PhD students in all disciplines of the human sciences.
This one-week intensive program will offer an interdisciplinary, interactive and personal training with internationally well-known teachers. It offers an adequate training to both advanced PhD students and the one beginning their thesis. Conferences, round-tables, research workshops and face-to-face meeting with mentors are planned.
Anne-Sophie Crosetti (ULB), Vincent Chapaux (ULB), David Paternotte (ULB), Valérie Piette (ULB), Sébastien Chauvin (UNIL), Marta Roca i Escoda (UNIL), Lucile Quéré (UNIL), Aurélie Aromatario (ULB)
Social Sciences PhD students
- Take the measure of the interdisciplinary character of the field of gender studies
- Deepen theoretical and methodological knowledge and critical thinking in gender studies
- Exchange with more experienced peers
- Participate in a network made of young French-speaking researchers at an international scale
- Promote one's own research in the academic world and beyond
This is a non credited course but a certificate of attendance will be delivered
CHF 200: Tuition fees, coffee breaks, course materials, two social events.
Information here: http://wp.unil.ch/summerschools/courses/etudes-genre/