12 June 2020
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, all programmes for 2020 have been cancelled. The school will be rescheduled in 2021.
Organized jointly by the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and the University of Lausanne (UNIL), the Gender studies summer school named BRULAU aims at strengthening the gender studies training of PhD students in all disciplines of the human sciences.
This one-week intensive program will offer an interdisciplinary, interactive and personal training with internationally well-known teachers. It offers an adequate training to both advanced PhD students and the one beginning their thesis. Conferences, round-tables, research workshops and face-to-face meeting with mentors are planned.
Université de Lausanne, Centre en études genre : Kwaku Adomako, Isabel Boni-Le Goff, Charlène Calderaro, Sébastien Chauvin, Annelise Erismann, Romaine Girod, Cléolia Sabot, Marta Roca i Escoda
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Maisons des Sciences Humaine
Social Sciences PhD students
- Take the measure of the interdisciplinary character of the field of gender studies
- Deepen theoretical and methodological knowledge and critical thinking in gender studies
- Exchange with more experienced peers
- Participate in a network made of young French-speaking researchers at an international scale
- Promote one's own research in the academic world and beyond
Accreditation of 3 ECTS possible. Official Certificate of Attendance delivered
CHF 200: Tuition fees, coffee breaks, course materials, social events.
More information on our website.