4 August 2018
English Language Summer School
SmartWood Summer is an international summer school for students from 9 to 16 years old coming from all over the world to become a part of our English language environment.
We offer an inspiring programme which provides an immersive language experience and combines all extra-curricular activities and excursions specially tailored to overcome the language barrier.
SmartWood Summer (SWS) offers a fantastic 32 acre enclosed campus area surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Kent from where you can quickly reach the main airports and cities.
SWS is focusing our students on an overcoming a language barrier. The development of your communication skills is the number one priority in a classroom. You will be taught by our qualified teachers in a warm and friendly company of your groupmates. The teachers will make classes interactive and exciting, so you'll have a rewarding and fun experience. And your English language level become more fluent. There are 15 hours of English language tuition per week. The maximum class size is 10. Upon your completion, you will receive the internationally recognized End of Course Certificate with all your achievements on it.
International students aged 9-16 with basic level language
To develope speaking skills and overcome the English language barrier for international students
GBP 0: Min 2 weeks - Max 4 weeks, 650 GBP per week
What the cost includes:
- English Language and British Culture lessons - 20 classes per week
- Full board accomodation on the private boarding school premises
- 4 meals per day, packed lunches during the excursions
- Learning materials
- Certificate of completion
- Full-day/half-day excursions
- Sport events (swimming pool, tennis, etc.)
- Access to Wi-Fi, library and self-learning materials
- Social events, indoor and outdoor team activities
- 24/7 supervision on campus