23 January 2019
Managing Entrepreneurship and Innovations
The Purposes of the Study Course is to build an innovative start-up company and manage entrepreneurial processes within chosen market strategies.
The course provides a holistic view of the company as the main subject of entrepreneurial activity, its objectives, functions, structure and resources, etc.
The course provides the knowledge and develops the skills of setting and developing start-up goals. Students get to know how to build business models, innovate and how to make effective management decisions in Digital Transformation era.
Mrs. Ketevan Kikilashvili
Entrepreneurs, students of any background, no special requirements
Is to discover innovative idea, develop business plan and strategic project of the start-up idea.
By completion of the course, students will have:
• A familiarity with current topics in strategic innovation management, such as innovation networks, idea brokering, open innovation;
• A familiarity with innovation processes and structures such as R&D team and incentive design, R&D portfolio management, idea generation processes, the pros and cons of various R&D organizational structures, and the challenges of innovation in large and small firms;
• An understanding of the strategies most effective for exploiting innovations;
• An understanding of digital transformation concepts: markets, environment and structure;
• The ability to design Digital business models and apply business platforms (two-sided networks);
• The ability to apply these concepts directly to real world situations;
• Skills to identify, evaluate, and resolve a variety of issues relating to poor innovative performance in large firms as well as entrepreneurial firms
4 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
EUR 325: The course fee includes:
• the application fee and necessary study materials;
• free internet access on campus;
• access to library from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm;
• free SIM card;
• cultural and social activities: city tour/excursion.
The course fee does not include:
• personal expenses.