21 June 2019
on course website
ESG Investment and Finance
You will form part of an exclusive group attending one of the leading ESG forums held in Spain. Big companies from across the ecosystem will be attending: investors, rating agencies, analysts, financial management and certification entities, banks, corporate bodies...Among others, the following will be present: BNP Paribas, PwC, KPMG, Cambridge Judge Business School, Church Commissioners for England, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility .
The meeting is a unique opportunity to make new contacts and the ideal place for networking.
Find out more about this event where the leading companies from these fields will be meeting:
- This course has been designed for students in their 3rd or later years of study/Master's degree programmes related to Business Administration, Law, International Relations or Engineering who seek further training in the fields of social responsibility and finance.
- Professionals (auditors, consultants…) with 5 years’ maximum work experience and who want to gain insight into the world of ESG information.
A c1 level of english is adviced.
At the end, the participant must be able to understand and use abstract thinking and analytical methods that allow any organization to be prepared for new risks and to be ready to seize opportunities derived from environmental, social and governance issues.
More specifically, it is intended that students can:
- Understand variety of agents and how the interact between them in the ESG ecosystem.
- Understand the different approaches and roles each agent plays in achieving sustainable business solutions.
- Learn where and how I can position myself for new business opportunities at the same time I contribute for sustainability of this planet.
- Develop critical tools to differentiate between marketing/greenwashing strategies compared to pure ESG practices.
EUR 800: Total fee: 800€Register for this course
on course website