5 July 2019
Armed Conflicts - Legal and international Relations Perspectives
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law;
- Civilians in Armed Conflicts;
- Weapons, Private Military Companies (PMC), and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)/Drones: current challenges to International Humanitarian Law;
- International Terrorism: Perspectives from Spain, Sahel, Somalia and Mozambique;
- Piracy and International Law;
- Cyberspace and warfare;
- International Criminal Law: perspectives.
Master and Doctoral Students in Law, International Relations, Political Science, Sociology, History and other fields. It's necessary a good command in Portuguese.
EUR 50: -