29 May 2020
Business Textual Learning
How to automate creating knowledge from written documents is still in its infancy. Largely people still manually read documents
in order to extract intelligence from them. But data science, through its natural language processing field, offers fascinating new techniques to automate generating knowledge from text. This module brings you on a journey through the practical application
of the most business relevant of the techniques in this area.
You will be assessed by means of a group project developed within the class, and daily assessment sheets.
A team of multicultural professors with AI expertise from Rennes School of Business will be teaching the students.
- Successful completion of at least two years of undergraduate level studies.
- Coding experience or attend the «Data Science for Business» class before.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Extract knowledge from text
- Apply natural language processing
- Learn new science of topic modelling
- Measure text sentiment and complexity
3 ECTS (1.5 US credits)
EUR 1050: €1050 for one course. For more information about the tuition fees for groups, please contact email@example.com.