3 July 2021
Sport and Exercise Sciences
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, all programmes for 2020 have been cancelled.
Summer School of Sport and Exercise Sciences provides a cross-cultural learning experience in the area of Kinesiology. The participants will gather new information in the field of human performance assessment to be able to identify individual fitness needs. We will learn how to design an effective strength and conditioning training programme. We will also focus on the nutritional strategies and the role of dietary supplements in sports. Nonetheless, we will explore the area of kinesiotherapy, regeneration, and practice sports massage techniques.
The courses are designed to offer the most in a very intense form. Apart from interactive classes with group work, discussions, and practical exercises, the students will have a chance to test themselves and gain experiences with laboratory equipment.
And of course, there will be enough time to explore the beautiful city of Brno and its surroundings through related social activities!
EUR 280: Participation fee includes:
• full participation in the programme
• study materials
• 1 welcome dinner + daily snacks
• 5-day ticket for integrated Brno public transport system
• Sightseeing and social activities (rope centre, Brno Dam cruise, brewery tour)
Participation fee does NOT include:
• Accommodation – we can arrange accommodation at the student residence upon request. Accommodation fees shall be paid in cash upon arrival.
• Catering – there are plenty of options (student canteen, restaurants, food court, supermarket) on the campus where you can get yourself a meal for a good price.