23 July 2021
Psychology for Managersonline course
The course provides insight to understanding the behavior of people in workplace and organizational contexts. The course aims at showing how psychological theories and research can be successfully applied to identify psychological factors unique to individuals working in organizations. It is supposed to equip managers and future managers with tools to solve essential problems and makes organizations more effective.
STANKIEWICZ Katarzyna, Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Management and Economics, Poland
Studying Psychology for Managers online allows students to gain participative understanding of challenges which managers face in a world relying on utilization of modern information technologies. Opportunities and limitations arising from it will be addressed throughout the course.
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.