18 June 2021
on course website
Made in Italy
The programme will help participants:
- Identify challenges and opportunities in Doing Business in Italy;
- Seize key opportunities and Constraints for developing business with and in Italy;
- Acquire a deep knowledge of the Institutional Italian framework;
- Examine the alternative modes of entry available and choose the right one for their business;
- Plunge into an ancient tradition of manufactural excellence.
The Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is designed for entrepreneurs, professionals and managers in the industry or anybody willing to enter this business in Italy, in dealing with successful business models, understanding market dynamics, characteristics and key players.
The Programme aims at providing participants with the necessary tools to become acquainted with the Italian market.
The purpose is to support those willing to expand their business in Italy, in dealing with cultural
differences and peculiarities of business models, providing the necessary tools to understand country
dynamics, main characteristics and key industries, with a special focus on the Made in Italy
Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy provides students with 4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities planned in the programme.
EUR 7500: The tuition fee includes room and board, the learning material and access to the facilities.
-10% reduction: Luiss Business School or Luiss Guido Carli graduates
-10% reduction: company or institution enrolling multiple individuals
-10% Early Bird reduction: 60 days before the start date
-5% Early Bird reduction: 30 days before the start date
on course website