28 January 2022
Data Science with Pythononline course
This course will focus on Data Science with Python, starting with the basic of Python programming and machine learning algorithms to solving arbitrary complex models using graphical Bayesian modelling and sampling.
Sergej Dogadov is a Teaching Assistant at TU Berlin in the department for Intelligent Data Analysis and Machine Learning with more than five years of teaching experience. He holds B.S. and M.S. degrees in computer science from the TU Berlin.
This course is designed for current university students, working professionals and any individuals interested in knowing how to apply machine learning techniques in order to do data analysis efficiently with Python programming language.
Participants from all fields and disciplines are welcome.
Code in Python with Jupyter Notebooks
● Use popular libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib etc. in Python
● Manipulate and visualize data in Python
● Do object orientated coding in Python
● Run exploratory analysis on data and gain new insights
● Implement simple Machine Learning algorithms "
EUR 980: for students
EUR 1460: for Working professional / Non-student
The early bird discount is available for all participants until November 1st, 2021.