22 July 2022
Business Economics (Micro)
This course explores the changing mechanisms of a market economy based on resources allocation and income distribution.You will focus on issues of business organization, supply and demand analysis, cost behaviors and production, and challenges faced by businesses under different market conditions.
For more information please visit our website.
Prof. Pradeep Kumar Prof. Lura Rexhepi
University of applied Sciences in Nysa - Poland
BA/MA international students
- Fundamentals of the concepts of cost, nature of
production and their relationship to business operations.
- Allocation of resources and its implications.
- Economic issues in micro-economic nature.
- Application of marginal analysis to firms under different
- Integration of concept of profit, pricing and decision making
- Pragmatic approach and socio-cultural aspects under
various market structures.
EUR 100: EUR 100 full board | food and accommodation. Free for citizens of Balkan countries.