21 July 2023
- Importance and principles of Lean thinking and Lean management. Relationship with other areas of management. History. Lean manufacturing. Characteristics of production systems from the perspective of current customer requirements. Relationship with SixSigma.
- Process mapping. SIPOC, Process diagram, Relationships maps, Swimlanes diagram, Flowchart.
- Process and Logistic Approach. Production cell layout. Warehouses and handling equipment.
- Time. Tact Time, Cycle Time, Target Cycle Time, Lead Time. Time value. Value Added Time, Non-Value Added Time. Performance. OEE.
- Toyota Production System. 14 principles. Eight types of losses. Pull principle. Continuous, smooth, and balanced process flow. Importance of standardization.
- Kaizen as a philosophy of continuous improvement. Lean ToolBox I: 5S, 5Why, A3 report.
- Lean ToolBox II: Jidoka, Poka Yoke, Cross Training.
- CODP -Customer Order Decoupling Point. ABCXYZ Inventory Control Method. Principles of JIT, JIS, and Kanban and its calculations.
- Innovation and added value for the customer. Value flow. Principles of functional and value analysis of products. Product portfolio and product line optimization. TRIZ.
- Principles of TOC (Constraint Theory) and DBR (Drum-Buffer-Rope). DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly). Principles of SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die). Principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- The basic tools to control processes. 5W1H. Control plan.
- Lean out of manufacturing. Lean Startup. Lean Office.
EUR 691: EU/EEA citizens
EUR 1717: NON-EU/EEA citizens
No scholarships available